Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Little Things

Living in the big city like KL seems to have everything that we need and it is so conveniently that everything that you need just come by so easily. This is why, sometimes little things that we experiences seems to be neglected. When we know we can get one thing so easily, we keen to forget that it is somehow important as well to make the part of our life so special and complete. How and what should we consider an event to be the little thing?

Job:
Working in In2, I started to get along well with each and everyone that I possible can. It is not to say that I need the network so as to sustain myself in the company but it is importance for me to know how the company can makes me feel comfortable to stay in. Each and everyone has their own personalities, hence forth, it is importance for me to know the little things of each and everyone to make the connection a stronger bonding. I am not a very particular person to judge to make friends. I accept everyone of who they are and what they wanted to be. After all, it is their free will to act upon their own decision to be who they really want to be. I just be myself and be down to earth to accept the personalities traits of each and everyone. I appreciate things and I believe each and everyone has their own uniqueness to make themselves of who they are.

Love:
Being with Mr.S is more than meets the eyes. He is unique and he is the one and only kind that I appreciate. He is not judgmental and he always makes me feel comfortable to be around. I know I am a big spender and I am a drama queen that likes to make everything to be the center of attention. But recently, I take things a little slow and I realized that the little things that we shared is so important. For example, the little things like sitting in a park drinking beer and sharing our thoughts, eating ice-cream that can be conveniently bought in 7-eleven, scrolling around the swimming pool area, kissing and hugging, sending sms to each other in the most unexpected time and the most predictable time. All these little things make me feels so satisfied in many ways that I possibly can explain. I know in a relationship there is no such things as smooth sailing all the way. There will be more that we need to overcome, but here I would like to say that I am willing to go through all these obstacle with you, my Mr.S. I know you are a very unique person, and please bear with me that I need sometimes to understand more about you and to adapt to you. You promise to be always there and I will always count on that to keep this relationship going as smooth as possible. The little things that we shared will always be the key to sustain our relationship to have a stronger bonding.

Life:
There are so many things that we need to go through in our life and all these things will eventually determined how our life will turn out to be. Even just a simple thing like eating an ice-cream can bring satisfaction to some degree. All I can advice here is to appreciate each and everything, either good or bad, because all these experiences will eventually be carried forward along your life and our life time span is really limited. Enjoy yourself in any possible way that you can think of and do not make everything in our life too seriously. Relax and enjoy what had been given to us.



A CD cover I did for Mr.S as a gifts for him to enjoy listening while on his way back.

I always think that they both look alike. Especially the chin part.

0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP