Saturday, July 4, 2009

~MISSING~

Day by day and Night by night,
I miss you so much I loose my sight.

Stars above never leave the sky,
Just like my heart never leave your side,
For my day and night seems so long,
That I wish I am by your side.

How I wish that I am there with you,
to experience the moment all night through.

I MISS my dear Soo,
Whose name always in my mind,
For only my dear Soo,
Whose name be all mine.

Missing you became part of me,
Missing you is all I need,
I never know that missing someone,
Is a happiness that I need.
You are my dear Soo,
You are my one and only,
For as long as I live,
I will be missing you only.

As I wait for you patiently,
While you are above the highest peak,
Down below you see in me,
Will be waiting for you to come back to me.
Life is hard, without you around,
As the day and night seems so long.
Adieu, Adieu,
Is what I said before you go,
Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
Good night. Good night.

2 thoughts:

mirxu ♡ July 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

how sweeet ...!
diabetes =P


glad u found ur LOVE =)
take care sharoonn..

miss you too

Sharon Sen July 6, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Missing my dear NICO~~~~~
See you this SATURDAY ya....

BIG HUGZ n KISSES!!!

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP