Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Delusion

Oh a piece of paradise, that I love to describe when I'm having a delusional image flocking in my mind. Staying in our own piece of paradise where only just two of us living in the island. When everything seems to be no matter to us, is that really a paradise? I always wonder, would it be nice if nothing else matter to us anymore when there is only just two of us to matter. However, we're living in the world of reality where a piece of our paradise is just a delusional image that we are hoping it to become. Everything surrounding us is a piece of image that remind us that we still have things that we need to take care of. For example, we have to feed our dogs, we have to finish up our projects, we have to pay the bills and all these ended up something that we must weight upon. When there are things that we need to weight upon, we have to give up something in order to gain back something. This is a piece of advice my friend always reminded me of. Here we need to set our priority but what comes first and what comes last?

Job:
This will be my fourth week in IN2. Started to feel the pressure because I will not be consider as a new comer where "I DO NOT KNOW" do not applies to any task given to me anymore. Even though most of the jobs are still new to me especially doing the website banner. I can't complaint much because this is definitely a new jobs that they just applied to their company, and most of the requirements have to be amended all the time to make sure it goes smoothly. I've accepted the job, and I believed this is what I have to overcome. The only thing is I have to set the priority upon the job given to me to make sure what deliver first and what can be done later on.

Love:
Starting of a relationship is always the sweetest moment where both parties can not live without each other. I am not being stereotyping here, but the moment of truth in the end will eventually become the ugly side of a relationship. However, now with Mr.S, well yes no more Mr.A, I know! I know!~ we have our own sweetest moment and I hope that it will last a moment there. With Mr.S is something that I never experiences before. He is a charmer and he is definitely a pure gentleman that I believe most do not conduct it anymore. In this 21st century, everyone is tight up upon the idea of fast and convenient. Therefore, a relationship also applies in that way that most couples like to have something quick to get in everything. Like for example, quick to get into a relationship, quick to get laid and quick to jump into the conclusion that they are in a long term relationship. Where are those slow pace relationship where there is still courtship, romance and understand each other. Being with Mr.S is like a relationship living in the island on a stream. We kisses everywhere and PDA in the public like we do not care who is in front of us anymore. Sometime we even think that we are living in our own delusion of paradise that we thought it is no longer in reality. In my mind set, this will one day be weight upon by our career, our family and our time. Sometime, the question of, "Is it worth it to do so by giving up upon something so delusional with our priority?". Living in this world will set us free upon the life of reality, that's for me, it is something that I would love to trade off. I am a dreamer and I always set my mind off into the creativity of story line to encrypted into the story of my life. I hope that my love life story will become a legend of its own that most people like to read upon and admired upon. But when it comes to priority, I will weight the urgency that depends on the situation given on my hand at that particular moment. When I think it is worthwhile of doing it so, I will take the opportunity no matter how the risk of priority of others may rest upon me. Sound like I'm being silly, but the other set of priority will be freed on the other day with another opportunity.

Life:
My life is like being separated into two part. A "Day time" me and a "Night time" me. Day time as in focusing on my career and try to get things done as soon as possible so that I have time left during the night for my relationship. To give up a few hours of beauty sleep just to gain the experienced of a piece of happiness that only lasted for five minutes is always the best thing that I ever done. I prioritize my life by living to the fullest and appreciate all the moment that was given upon to me.

0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP