Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memories

Memories are a part of us that remind us what we had done and experienced. I did had very unpleasant memories and wishing sometimes those memories can be erased. Yet, there are still some part of my memories that I would love to experience it again. Memories are a very funny thing, though it is just a vision that reminded us of what we had done, but some part of the emotional value still contained inside like a package that comes along hand in hand. Will our live be better with or without memories when it comes to something that is so unpleasant with emotional value intact? Will it be better off to make it as a lesson or better off without it at all by completely erasing it? To me, this is a difficult answer to implement it into different situation. For example, having your heart broken by somebody who isn't worth your time at all, will instead sometime reminded you of how sweet the time we had been together. So, in the end will it be better off in either way at all?

Job:
Third week in my job and I think I've started to feel fitting in. Maybe this might sound too early to predict, still I must say I just enjoy what I am doing now to remain it as a part of my good memory. Currently most of my jobs are to create a design layout for websites and doing lots of EDM. EDM the real term I've already forgotten, but it is a format where they send advertisement to peoples' email. Other than email, I've help to make correction from the previous banner and mostly our clients are from intel. Still doing some small potatoes work and I hope that I got the chance to meet some client one day to explore more in the servicing department.

Love:
With Mr.A, my life had completely change. Change for better or for worse, I have no prediction at all. But what I know is that I cherished every moment we spend together and make our own book of memories in our life. Now I felt like so securely protected by Mr.A muscular form but yet in some point I felt like a nanny or motherly figure that I must love and protect Mr.A from any harm. Though here it sounds complicated, but to me, having a love life with Mr.A is just like the song, 1234-I love you, by plain white-T, so simple and living in the world of the present. Is that what we call, "simplicity is always the best policy" when it comes to LOVE?

Life:
Nothing to expect and nothing to anticipate. My life just riding along where the wind takes me to. Some may think I am just drifting without any direction, but to me, life is not so complicated if you keep yourself to the minimal of simplicity. I love my life now, where I have lots of friends that care for me, a love one who always stand by me and family that always be there for me whenever I am down and in need. So what more can I ask for?







0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP