Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trade off

Being in love is a bitter sweet surrender. I am near but yet so far from all the vanity of love. I thought everything suppose to be just the moment that pause in our life to enjoy. Alas, time will never stop at the peak point where you expected the most. Everything has a "trade-off", a term of someone once said to me. I totally agreed upon the definition of declaration of love that we need to trade off for something. I am not a perfect lady, I am not someone that are so special that gets all the luxury of love from anyone. When a betrayal had been breach upon the commitment that we had promised, everything just went tumbling off. Since when, the word "I LOVE YOU" become something that need to be a promises?

Job
This will be my fourth week. I can hear cash flipping around the corner. That's right, pay check day soon. But this is not the end of the point. The workload suddenly becoming more and more challenging and life seems to be so hectic and unpredictable. As a designer, we are a solver. We need to find the solution to deal with whatever is beyond our border. This is what I have been doing so far though this week, it seems to be very unproductive. I need to regroup myself into who I use to be and become stronger at one point to with stand all the obstacle. This is the trade off when it comes to work. TIME, YOUTH & RELATIONSHIP. I've included three of these even though all related back with time. YOUTH- facing the computer almost everyday is not a very good idea as well as the position while I am doing my work. All wrong! TIME- well duh, time itself is money, youth, pleasure and many more that you need to give up for. RELATIONSHIP- juggling with hectic life, since when we have the time to have a good time spending together?

Love
What we trade off for LOVE? MONEY, TIME, YOUTH, TRUST and our own PLEASURE. Being in love is fine as long as each companion scarifies something for the love one. Money to me is the biggest issue. A piece of advice, always pay equal share. Money to some might seems like very materialistic point of view where it should be separated from love. But to me, financially, we both have to share equally, in term of food, traveling and etc. Time, once again, you need to give up some of your time to make everything works well. It is not to say that one have to give up part of their life till that drastic, but just a simple 30mins will be good enough to let the others know how much it meant to him/her. Youth, is an issue especially for the woman like me. I'm heading to my 30s soon and the stereotyping idea of the general population love to criticize women who aren't married by that age and starting to JUDGE. Yes, I put it in upper caps to emphasize the urge of some women when it comes to that age will start to pressure their loves one to get married. To me, this is all a piece of crap. Would I marry just because I know I'm 30s and haven't found my soul mate yet? Do not jump into that situation just because everyone said it so. I do not believe in marriage at one point. But at a very minor of myself, I love to tell myself that I want a family to be raised and have a grand wedding to be proud of. After all, I'm still a woman that once a while become a girl who loves to day dream of fantasy.

Life
My life started to become more complicated. Why I'm saying so is because, I have too many thing to juggle at a same time. Love in particular. My separated life have becoming a burden that sometimes I felt like giving up the other side just to lessen the heavy load. This is the beauty of life, another term that once said by one of my closest friend. The varieties of it makes our life so complete. Without the other side, will actually tumble ourselves into a very monotonous life. However, isn't this what I said before a simple life? Which one is more desirable? Trade off again. We need to give up sometime at one point. But when will that be the final call? Time will prove everything.



0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP