Sunday, June 14, 2009

The days of my life....

Yeah yeah. I know. This is somehow something new for me to post something personal about myself in the blog. But somewhere somehow I felt like posting something about myself here. Just started my new job, my new love and my new life.

Job:
Working in In2 company now in Mont Kiara. Love the area though it is a little expensive when it comes to food and expenses. Have been working for 2 weeks and these 2 weeks were really hectic and tiring. Well, that is what we call work. Or maybe I was in holiday mood for too long that everything I had now seems to be under productive. No matter what I will try my very best to deliver what I can.

Love:
Broke up with my ex which we had been dated for 5 years. A 5 years relationship just dropped off by just like that. Is my decision anyway, seems to enjoy single life for a moment till I met Mr.A. He is sweet and young. Since when a relationship become an issue when your partner is younger than you like 5 yrs?

When age become a topic in relationship, maturity is the jargon of the question here. I may look older, but Mr.A seems to be more mature than I am. It is funny to think it back all of a sudden when I told him that he is so young that he wouldn't understand the meaning of love. But in fact, it is me who don't really understand. When a person started to tell me that he loves me, my first reaction is become proud and with some sense of ego and pride that I told myself that he ain't worth it for me. But when he is not around me and somehow I felt like he isn't as into me as usual, I lost all my ego and pride that I became obsess in a moment to jump into his arm openly. Is this what we call LOVE?

Life:
Riding along what is given to me now. A new love and a new job. Taking some time off by relaxing in my usual spot in Starbuck. Making myself less available and keeping sometime to my own self to rejuvenate what had been lost and found. Regroup myself in a sense of keeping track into what I am and who I had become.





0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP