Monday, August 10, 2009

Future

Things that are ahead of us are always some thing blurry and unpredictable. I am not the kind of person who plan very well and perhaps I do not know what is my future is going to be like. I live by the present and my spontaneity of my lifestyle always kicks in to fill the story of my life. Till when and where do I suppose to have a future plan for myself?

Job:
Working in In2 is something that I did not plan but seems to me that it is something that I like to be into right now. Comparing to most of my ex-classmates, a lot of them preferring to work in a smaller agency where the pressure is minimal. Though the jobs that have been given to me do not seems too exciting, but at least the environment cope pretty well for my adaptation. My colleague once asked me, what is my future plan working in In2. Frankly speaking I do not have any plans or goals working in In2 yet, but what I hope is to get to know more about the job tendency of how it works. From now on, maybe my future will be focusing on the 3 years plan of starting a own business. What will the business line be it has to depends on how deep I know from working experiences.

Love:
What can I say but only that I am truly in love. I do not know what I did to deserve this sweet surrender of relationship. Mr. S is my sweetheart that I can consider to be included into my life. My life of the future and my life of the forever. I know it may seems too early to predict, but for me to be with him is the only thing that I know very clearly. For once in my life time, I am assure of what I am into now and what I want for this relationship to go.

Another day, another week,
The absence of you makes me weak.
Patiently awaits is the virtue I gain.
For nothing is more important than to see you again.

Knowing you are busy all week,
Setting your priority that you seek.
For what I can do is to wait and see,
That all this is worth for you and me.

Glad to hear that I am part of your life,
For you to share this is a great divine.
You included me into your life of future,
For nothing is more than I assure,
than to be a part that fills in the line of your life.
Hoping that this risk you took,
Will eventually turn out to be better than it looks.
Our future might seems cloudy and unsure,
Wishing this will turn out to be ablaze.
You complete me.
My sweet surrender,
My Love.


Life:
Moving on with my life of what I currently have now is what I appreciate the most. It may seems nothing to be so great and grand, but to me it is enough to sustain my true happiness. What lies ahead of my future, will be what I had now as a seed and to nurture it into something that I wish to become. I will keep on moving on and see what this seed of mine can grow into in the future.










0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP