Sunday, August 16, 2009

In love

This term is so new to me. I never felt this feeling before, though it may sound very cliche to others but to me, this is totally something that is so extraordinary. I always in search for my soul mate, someone who I can share and understand what I felt within. I went out with a couple of dates before, and I always ended up the relationship because I felt that we wasn't meant to be. In a relationship there are always some challenges that we need to go through and some obstacle that we need to solve. And to what degree that a relationship can be so called in love?

Job:
I started to meet and getting close with some of my colleagues. They are sure is a fun group to hang out with. First of all,let me introduced my colleagues:

Ah Hon: (sorry I forgot your full name), he is the surfer boy who loves the beach just like me.

Allen: the birthday boy, I wish you again HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. He is big but he has a bigger heart.

Choon Ming: the Malaysian guy who works in Singapore now. He is a very funny guy and we've been through the hardship together in one of his project.

Ethan: our senior guy whom his look does not match his age. :P

Faiz: our senior guy who always very slow in his responses and same as me, he will just laugh at everything and lighten up the stress environment.

Harry: his laugh can be contagious and he is a very straight forward guy who just say whatever he felt like saying it.

Justin: the know everything guy. He always helps me when it comes to IT problems.

Marcus: the guy who loves Shiraz's boy Omar and Hamza so much. Even copyright their photos and put it as his phone wallpaper.

Mun Wai: our senior who always help me in everything when it comes to work requirement.

Poon: my boss and ya he is my boss.

Shinaz: she is the sporty gal and very outgoing gal. She's fast in her pace, a total opposite of Faiz.

Shiraz: he is my fave because of his spontaneity and he we share the same value in lifestyle.

Wilson: he is really funny and always send me those cute emoticons through msn.

Yee Tee: he is the quiet one and shy. But love to tease me to speak more in Mandarin.

I love you guys so much, I hope that I get to stay after the probation ended which is very soon.


Love:
I love to write this part of the blog. Even though I am not an expert in telling a relationship, but I love to express what I feel. My sweetheart Mr.S and me, we confessed and declared our love through fb message and my blog. Well, you might say this is the 21st century declaration of love and confession. It somehow make it more convenient and fast to pass on the message of what we felt. Imagine if it took like a week to send out what we wanted to say, will it be too late? The idea of writing and anticipation is something good which it tests our ability in patience but for me, sometimes a message that had passed on to the opponent might be too late that some damage cannot be undone. Writing to each other had became our routine. How it started was we met in facebook once again after a long lost connection back in high school. We started with a few sentences and ended up with a long and meaningful message. Imagine, we already had a 101 messages in just one subject which started with an introduction. What I can say here is that, Mr.S really complete my life and to him only that I will say this that I am really in love. To what degree of the love can be, I do not know. But for sure, it is something that I cannot imagine and goes beyond what I am capable of.

Life:
My life is so complete that I felt like I do not dare to ask for more in return. I just appreciate of what I have now and I hope it will sustain till the very end of my life. In love is just one part that help me to feel so complete, the others will be the appreciation of what I have now either job, family and friends. Thank you!

0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP