Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Complimeting

When you are in love, or have the mere idea of being in love, this complimenting and compensating term will never leave on either each side. Not just the complication of the love relationship but also based on the communication between yourself and your colleagues/family/friends. I am a person who loves to be complimented as well as complimenting back. On the same time I am a person who loves to compensate and to sacrifice to give the best outcome for everyone to enjoy. To what extent that either parties has to know their limits of complimenting and compensating?

Job:
Learning a lot of communication and PR skills from my colleagues in IN2. At one point I know I might not behave very professional in dealing with colleagues requirement jobs, but I can say I've tried my best and the connectivity vibes between each other must be collateral. Therefore, I've learned that communication and PR skills development is an essential part for me to move on to a higher steps ground to achieve my goal. The complimenting and compensating part play an important role here to achieve this requirement of "communication" vibes. In order to gain something we need to sacrifice something. Trade off.

Love:
When you are in a relationship, how far will you let go of yourself. For me, I am a person who love to give. Letting go yourself does not mean that you are no longer being yourself but it is a term that describe the trading off. Me and my Mr.S though I am more on the hippie natural down to earth character while Mr.S is more on the scientific factual character, we both have this policies of complimenting and compensating each other. To some degree that Mr.S thought that I am too submissive to the idea of complimenting and pleasing everyone, and thanks to him that I can have some limitation. He is like a rule book that help me to keep myself balance while I am like lose canon that help him to let lose. To both of us, we are like yin and yang, black and white, that we need each other to keep ourselves moving on.

Life:
To my life, here I would like to shout out loud that I am very grateful of what I have and where I am now. I couldn't ask for more.







0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP