Monday, September 14, 2009

Something to remember

Today on the 15th Sept 2009 that falls on Tuesday, around the time from 12 midnight to 1 am, I had an experienced that was so unforgettable. A feeling of a mutual understanding with cliche feeling of soul mate, I've finally realized that how much I and Mr.S had shared.

"Little experience"
I've placed my mobile phone with Mr.S and on my way back home, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to take it back from him. Somehow while I drove back to look for him again, never will I figure how to get it back nor will I know what to do next. As soon as I got down from my car, I went straight to his office, but to my surprise, he was on his way coming out with my mobile on his hand about to pass it to me. This is truly a work of a coincidence with the mutual understanding that we had already bond.

To my dear S, if you are reading this now, I am truly blessed because I finally found a soul mate that I can spend for the rest of my life.

0 thoughts:

Me On Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP